The cost of a bespoke, tailor-made funeral comprises a number of elements such as our professional fees, vehicles, choice of coffin and third party costs. The costs below are a guide to the individual costs of a funeral. If anything you require is not listed here or you need any help with pricing please contact us for further information.
1. EVERGREEN PROFESSIONAL SERVICES – £1895
Our professional services include:
- Collecting your loved one and bringing them into our care. (Includes out of hours at no extra charge).
- 24 hours support and guidance.
- Informing you of your options for the funeral and making the necessary arrangements on your behalf – including liaising with 3rd parties.
- The preparation and presentation of your loved one and the use of a private viewing room by appointment.
- The necessary personnel required to carry out the funeral on the day.
2. STANDARD HEARSE – £185
The supply of a traditional black hearse to bring your loved one to their funeral. Other specialist hearses are available, see below or ask us for further details.
3. COFFIN SELECTION – INCLUDES SIMPLE COFFIN
We offer a selection of coffins and caskets in various styles, Prices starting from £180 for an eco-friendly cardboard coffin or from £249 for a simple veneered traditional style coffin. Standard coffins start at £300 and Premium coffins start at £495. Please ask us for further details and to see our brochures.
4. THIRD PARTY FEES – prices vary
These are the costs which we pay to 3rd parties on your behalf. Examples of some of these costs can be found below:
- Burial fees at Hull CC cemeteries – prices vary between £995 and £1150
- Burial fees at East Riding cemeteries – prices vary between £742 and £948
- Purchase of new plot (Hull CC cemeteries) – £620 (20 year lease)
- Purchase of new plot (East Riding Cemeteries) – £961 (60 year lease)
- Use of chapel at Chanterlands Crematorium (followed by burial in a Hull CC cemetery) – £125
- Use of chapel at eastern cemetery (where burial is to follow in eastern cemetery) – £120
- Celebrant/Minister fee £219 (this may vary)
- Religious Minister fee £220 (this may vary)
For a specific church or any other fees please contact us for more information.
(Note: We require all 3rd party costs to be paid in full within 48 hours of arranging the funeral.)
5. FUNERAL DETAILS – see below
- Limousine – £200
- Horse drawn hearse – from £850
- Motorcycle or other specialist hearse – prices vary, please ask for further details.
- Reception into home / Church – £300
- Newspaper notice – £120 (average price)
- Flowers – from £35
- Orders of service (4 Page) – from £2.50 per copy (min. 20 copies)
- Orders of service (8 Page) – from £4 per copy (min. 20 copies)
- Extra mileage charge per mile (outside 20 miles) – £1.10
We can also help with headstones and anything else you require, please let us know your requests.